Try OilVLe for FreeClick here to access from Veracity
OilVLe is a powerful software application specially created for modelling oil and reservoir conditions and is based on the Microsoft Excel package.
OilVLe - The phase behaviour and fluid properties calculator
OilVLe is capable of modelling standard PVT experiments and fluids at surface and reservoir conditions. The application is built on the platform of DNV GL's industry proven advanced thermodynamics engine.
OilVLe is easy to use, flexible and extremely functional. It has been industry tested by one of the world's leading oil companies ensuring OilVLe provides Oil Engineers with the features and benefits they require to work efficiently and accurately.
It includes linking of subsurface and surface flow streams and modelling, data input, calculations and outputs all handled in one platform, spreadsheet format of data entry and transfer - and the ability to save spreadsheets provides a solid audit trail.
OilVLe is easy to use - with no reliance on mainframes. It can run from any Windows computer and is Industry tested.
OilVLe's key features are:
- Standard PVT experiments (CCE, CVD, Differential liberation)
- Process platform modelling
- Isenthalpic Flash (Joule-Thomson expansion)
- Gravitational compositional gradient modelling
- Multi-saturation level phase envelope
- Normal equation of state parameter reading and incorporation - (critical properties, acentric factors, binary interaction parameters)
- Extensive selection of equations of state available
- Help facility
- Incorporates the power and functionality of Microsoft ExcelTM including audit trail and automatic recalculation, solver and goal seek
Who uses OilVLe?
OilVLe is tailormade for reservoir or petroleum engineers, for environmental studies requiring phase behaviour, for petroleum technologists and geochemists as well as oil migration modellers and oilfield technical support companies. OilVLe has been designed by DNV GL, using their extensive thermodynamics expertise, with the experience of Petrophase, who have a proven reputation in the oil and gas industry.
Try OilVLe for Free
If you would like to see OilVLe in action first-hand, please download it here from Veracity for a 21 day no obligation full product trial.