Site inspection - construction
For the construction, installation and commissioning of onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities
Every oil and gas capital expenditure project presents unique challenges: meeting tighter schedules and budgets while ensuring the integrity and safety of the asset becomes ever more critical.
DNV deploys years of experience, and pioneering software, to test, monitor and record individual components, equipment and systems at critical stages in the development of your asset.
Our global network of inspectors and dedicated customer coordinators can ensure you comply with the latest regulatory and quality assurance demands throughout the construction phase.
By using common processes, procedures and systems across our global network, we can manage every inspection project consistently, anywhere in the world, from project start-up to delivery.
Our specialist regional teams provide a transparent and auditable infrastructure, manage the assignment of projects and select the right inspectors for the right projects.
What we offer:
- Database of validated inspectors and their competencies
- Multi-discipline inspection and QA teams
- Single coherent process, available at any location
- Consistent, competitive pricing
- Technical reviews and compliance auditing
- iInspect2 inspection management platform.